Friday, July 9, 2010

Mid session letter

Dear Ms. Darrow:
Hello, Ms. Darrow I want to start off by saying that I have learned a lot more about grammar from this class than any other class I have taken so far. I have enjoyed reading the books you have assigned and I feel I have been able to understand the underlying message to each one of them.
Well, so far my biggest challenge in the class so far has been being able to write a full paper. I always seem to be struggling with the length of my paper. I have been working on it as much as possible and it’s getting a little better. I would have to say my biggest accomplishment so far has been passing the quizzes and test. I usually don’t really do so well on those, but for this class I have. The way the readings have affected me is that for the most part I have been able relate to the text in some way. The literary analyses we have done are different from the other types of writing I have done in college because for a literary analysis you write a summary, a description, an analysis, and finally an argument. The other writings didn’t have me write in all these different ways in one paper. My goals for the second half of the session are to just do the best I can in all my assignments and learn along the way. Another goal I have in the class is to prepare myself for when I go off to college. I hope to improve myself in the class by completing the remaining assignments that way I will pass the class and get the credit.
Well, that’s all I have for you and thank you for reading. I hope you weren’t completely bored reading my letter,



Sincerely, Kyle Lindahl

No comments:

Post a Comment